Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

Reflective Journal #TwelfthWeek

Liana Riani Ramli
Reflective Journal
May 19th, 2017


Hello everybody! Meet me again, and I think this is supposed to be the last reflective I make for this semester, Liana. If my estimation is true, than this will be the last task too for me. And it means only one week before Final Test.

For the last theme, I chose to use "Myth and Fact". Therefore, many people always think something that usually doesn't make any sense, and I don't like it a little bit. We live in the modern era, why would you still believe what your great grandmother's great grandmother's grandmother and endless words without any evidence? We can search facts in the internet unlimited, and we can distinguish which one is the correct. So, start from know, think first before you believe it.

Thank you so much for keep reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment