Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Reflective Journal #SixthWeek

Liana Riani Ramli
Reflective Journal
March 10th, 2017




Hello! Thank you for reading my blog, the blog of today is supposed to be the last blog I post before Mid-term Test. Finally, I have no more task or assigment before test. I wish everybody who attend tommorow test will get the best scores.

The theme of this week is 'Health', as you can read, every post in this week talk about what goods for human body. I actually got those articles from internet, whether those trustworthy or not, I don't even know myself. But I wish all of this week blog, and all of my posts I have uploaded, will be useful for everyone who read them.

In the past six weeks, I have written six different topics, from 'Why', 'World Issue', 'Japanese Culture', 'Humam Conflict',
'Indonesia', and the last is 'Health'. Before, in Reflective Journal #FirstWeek, I said that I liked my post 'Why There are so Many Languages' the best. Right now, my favorite article is 'Different Places, Different  Languages, Different Accents' because from that article I know even more that languages in Indonesia are so rich. But, to learn all of them is quite difficult, or it's too hard to study those languages. But, still, I wish I can learn about them a little.

From my 34 articles I've posted, only the last two weeks I've applied my lecturer's lesson in Writing A. Making a topic sentences, supporting sentences, and a concluding sentence in a paragraph are the steps to make a good paragraph. Before, I didn't use those steps because I don't know how to use them in formal articles like news. A few of my articles use those steps because they talk about facts, and I can describe the fact, so I can use them.

Overall, I think my assigment blog is quite good. I wish my blog and all my friends' blog get the highest score, according to what we have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment