Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

Reflective Journal #SeventhWeek

Liana Riani Ramli
Reflective Journal
April 14th, 2017




Hello, it's been a while since the last reflective journal, it's already more than one month! Still, I really miss the time I did not need to write anything. Because the mid-term exam was over, I'm quite lazy to do any other tasks. Was I this lazy before? I don't know. I'll try my best to be more enthusiastic in studying from now on.

Due to my lack idea of what I should write this week, I picked a really random topic in the first blog I wrote this week, about pasta. I actually wanted to try to write about beaches around the world, but I was bored with something related to tourism, it would make me wanting more holiday. I watched a drama before, I love the Maple trees that shows in that drama, so I thought I would write about it. But in the second thought, too many contents in only one tree, and I didn't what I should write first. I changed the topic again, and I suddenly thought about spaghetti and finally, I chose pasta as the main idea.

Because of the first blog of this week was about pasta, so I made up my mind to make the theme of this week is about staple food. The next post was about rice, corn, sorghum, and bread. I don't know that sorghum is actually a staple food. Because the development of sorghum in Indonesia is not so big and not many people in Indonesia know it. And there is more staple food I didn't write. Potatoes, sago, cassavas, nuts, yams, and etc, but I preferred to write what I've already known about, so I chose those topics in this week. Even though this week theme is quite general information, I wish it will still useful for everyone who reads my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment