Pages

Friday, February 17, 2017

Reflective Journals #ThirdWeek

Liana Riani Ramli
Reflective Journal
February 17th, 2017




Hi, everyone. Meet me again on my blog. Maybe this will be my weekly routine, thanking you all. Thank you very much for reading my blog. I'm sorry if there is still a mistake on my posts. I try to improve myself everyday.

This week theme, I've promised to myself, I used something I like to make those daily journals. I love Japanese culture, so I wrote bout Japan this whole week. But I only get 5 topics each week and I couldn't write something like opinion, so I didn't really enjoy writing this week journals. Especially the last daily journal I wrote. It's about anime. I really love anime, since I was a kid I've already sit down in front a screen and watch anime. But I couldn't write my thought about it, so I felt so sad I could only write about the fact. I actually wanted to add some other sentences, but it was already too much and this blog assignment is only let me write an exactly one paragraph, I ended up only write a little about anime.

I had some other topics I want to share about Japan, but I couldn't. There are too many ideas I want to write if it's about Japan. I will write about it a little here. One of them is about NEET. Every country has good sides and a bad sides too. Japan is a developed country, but there are still unemployed people in some areas in Japan. Some of them are youngster purposely let themselves jobless. NEET, Not Employment, Education, or Training. In Japan, usually the jobless people who decided to become NEETs only spend their time playing games or watching anime. It's really useless to waste your time, shut yourself in your room. I don't understand why people can do it. I really wanted to share about this topic, but I wanted to write about cheerful articles, not gloomy one. Maybe I'll write it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment