Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

Reflective Journal #FourthWeek

Liana Riani Ramli
Reflective Journal
February 24th, 2017




It's already four weeks I've written this blog. There are still two weeks more before the midterm examination. It means I still have to write another twelve posting. I can't say I'm tired with this, if I say it, I will get exhausted for real. Still, I'm very grateful to people who have commented on my blog for the previous four weeks.

This fourth week I use "Human Conflict" as the theme. I think every news always contains about human conflict inside. But after I thought about it some more, human conflict is quite rare topic in the news. I don't really like to write about political issue, it's too complicated. I used human trafficking, demo and other topics that related to human conflict. I'm not so sure if the articles I wrote are about human conflict, but I wish those will be still useful for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment