Pages

Friday, May 12, 2017

Reflective Journal #EleventhWeek

Liana Riani Ramli
Reflective Journal
May 12th, 2017


Hello guys! I think there is no one read this blog anymore thought, lol. Quite busy to write, oh no, the correct is quite lazy to write. I don't know why I've become a super lazy person. I started doing my homework and housework less than usual. Oh my God, what happens to me?

By the way, this week theme is "International News", similar with "World Issues" before. Actually it's same, just different names. Both of them discussed about something happened in the out there. When I read the article, I was asking myself, "Can we really have a better future in a few years later?" I thought negatively because too many people have created so many problem. I wish this would would become more peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment