Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

Reflective Journal #EighthWeek

Liana Riani Ramli
Reflective Journal
April 28th, 2017


Hello everyone! Last week, I didn't write my reflective journal because there was an event from collage that made me couldn't touch my phone even for second. And the event was three-day event so for three days I didn't play with my phone. So, I will just write the reflective journal of the last week in this week.

Last week I was talking about animals, mammal ones. Actually I was so lazy last week, no I think this week too, so I didn't get any idea to write. I looked at my sister's doll, a big panda doll. I got my first topic on last week daily journal from it, lol. The next topic I wrote was about husky, my favorite dog. I really want to pet it, but because of my religion, I can't have it. Although I can just watch it from far away, even just from the internet, I'm still happy to write about husky in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment