Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Reflective Journal #FifthWeek

Liana Riani Ramli
Reflective Journal
March 3rd, 2017





Hello everyone. This weekly journal is going to be my 30th blog I've posted. Thank you very much keep reading my blog. This time I wrote about Indonesia, our lovely and beloved country. For your information, the second country I love the most is Japan, I already posted about Japan two weeks ago, on the third week. Don't forget to read and give comments, okay?

About Indonesia, I actually don't really know about Indonesia, even though it's my own country. It's a quite shameful fact about me, but I can't help it. I chose this topic because I wanted to know more about Indonesia, so I could be motivated to finish this assignment. I think the common things about Indonesia are batik, traditional food, beaches, and spices. I wanted to write about something uncommon, but there is no way someone uploaded something in Internet would not become popular. So, I tried to use something is common but not really popular. Just like mosques, rainforest, and local languages. The most difficult part is local languages. I know there are so many local languages in Indonesia, but I didn't think it would be more than 100. I've tried to search about the differences, but it was hard search about it. Just like what I said before, I wanted to write about something unpopular, but how could I write about it if I couldn't find any single clue even it is in the Internet? There is no way I would learn the languages from all areas around Indonesia directly, at least for now, I couldn't. If you think my writing about local languages is messy, please accept my apologize. I really should learn more about Indonesia.


No comments:

Post a Comment