Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

Reflective Journals #SecondWeek

Liana Riani Ramli
Reflective Journals
February 10th, 2017



Good evening, everyone! Just like before, thank you very much for reading and giving comments on my blog. I apologize if you found any grammatical errors, not related words, wrong capitalization or something like that. I've tried my best to correct them with all my might. If there's still some mistakes, please forgive me and tell me what the right one is. I'll use the correct one next time.

This week's posts, I used theme "World Issues". It's quite difficult for me, because I'm not really interested with what happens in this world. It doesn't mean I hate this topic, but I simply don't understand the discussion is. The topic I chose this week were pretty simple, because the fact had written on the news. Sometimes, I added my own opinion about them too, but due to my low intelligence, my point of few is not really good.  

Topic on this week was actually a little bit heavy, even though it was easier than other news. Drugs, nature disaster, terrorism, explosion and defense. Either of them didn't bring happiness at all. But those all the newest news I could pick. Just like in Afghanistan, not only suffered from nature disaster, but even attacked by terrorist. I'd read some articles from Afghan, militants killed six Red Cross workers and two workers were missing. The International Committee of the Red Crosses were on they way to help victims from avalanches. Because of those accident, the Red Cross stopped giving help for the time being. I wanted to write about this, but it was to difficult to make it in only a paragraph and I didn't wish this week's theme change from world issues to Afghanistan issues. I chose to write about explosion on Paris instead. I didn't write about news from America and Africa, I forgot it. I wish I can write about them on the next few weeks daily journals. I won't write it next week though, because I'm beat on writing about world issues. I'll just write about something I like.



2 comments:

  1. Hm. This week, your articles are kinda hard from the first week :" but it's a good thing! Keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Please keep reading on my next posts. :)

      Delete